MommaVoz sees all...

...and then rants and raves about it here.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

L'shana tova; MLFW

Happy new year to my faithful, and not so faithful, readers. This doesn't rise to "Book of Life" atonement-level, but I do resolve to be here more frequently, and hope you will too.

So.... for my first entry of 5767, I am introducing a new MVsa feature:

Momma's Latest Favorite Website or MLFW.

Today's is www.cantfindongoogle.com which is pretty much what it sounds like. I've yet to actually post anything, but I did find something I was looking for, and this site looks like it has potential.

Feel free to suggest others...

And now let's watch Bill Clinton demolish Chris Wallace again - it's great.



(Hey, can someone with a computer manufactured sometime after Clinton was President tell me if that worked??)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it did!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home