MommaVoz sees all...

...and then rants and raves about it here.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

seen in the fwavl-o-sphere*.... thus far

*coinage inspired by SwivelSon

  • joyfully announced by the so-called Pasty_Russian (we are not 'pasty', we are 'ivory beige') on MVsa's spiritual momma, inspiration, and all-round mentorblog, the incredibly hilarious UHIB...
  • appearing as a challenge to his very own family by one Hugh Broughter on a rather degenerate way-too-much-information work of oh-god-I-hope-this-is-fiction, B?YBH (but don't worry, Hugh, I only skimmed the rest of that post - I've known you since you were 4 years old and there is that prom-date connection, and some things I really don't want to know - but you might consider talking to a professional )...
  • a shout-out - oh no, HOLY SHIT, an actual LINK down there among the links!! (I have arrived!!) - on the multi-talented Shook the Spot's remarkable StheS which out-Gawkers Gawker, every day of the week - and is totally the place to be seen...

Thank you, thank you, one and all. Tell your friends!

And send yo' Momma any more nods (and links!) you find...

7 Comments:

Blogger SarahMarian said...

Cool blog, MV!

/A MTFWAVOL

9:53 PM  
Blogger teevoz said...

Fellow-ette! Thanks! (We're working on those MTFWA... stickers.) Unlike my meandering rants, your blog actually talks about real things, important things, and is a far riskier (as in, who's gonna fire me for speaking the truth?) venture. I tip my hat to you.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. AWWWWWW. my two favorite bloggers (you too, mollsy) exchanging comments-section props!

anyone wanna liveblog the seder?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it occurs to me that you could refer to any member of the fwavlosphere as a fwavlog...pronounced like "foie gras"...just sayin...

3:41 PM  
Blogger teevoz said...

a fwavlog! EXCELLENT

you always were a good editor

11:00 PM  
Blogger Hugh Broughter said...

You thought that was non-fiction?

MommaVoz, you should know better! Everything I write is a work of fiction, that way I can't get in trouble for saying innapropriate things about campers... again.

11:18 AM  
Blogger teevoz said...

yeah, hugh, uh... keep up the good work. and stay off the tabasco.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home